How To Fix An Unable To Print 35 Error On My Brother Printer?
Are you receiving the ‘Unable to print 35’ error message on your Brother printer when trying to perform the print operation? If yes, you’re not alone. Many people like you receive this message. Interestingly, they have all resolved this error message within a few minutes. So, you can also fix this error.
Follow the step-by-step instructions below to know How To Fix An Unable To Print 35 Error On My Brother Printer in no time.
Brother Printer Error Message Unable To Print 35 - Solved
Do you know why you receive the unable to print 35 error message on your Brother printer? If not, here is the answer to it.
You will receive this error when:
- A foreign object or packing material is stuck inside your printer.
- A mechanical malfunction occurs on your printer.
- Before you begin, check whether you have received any faxes after this error occurrence on your printer. If yes, transfer the fax data to another fax machine.
- To do so, you must have configured the Station ID on your printer.
- If you have programmed the Station ID, follow the instructions below.
- Press the Stop/Exit button on your printer.
- Choose Menu > Service > Data Transfer > Fax Transfer. Transfer your fax data to another machine by following the on-screen instructions.
- If you haven’t programmed the Station ID, open the scanner cover. Now, check if any paper is jammed inside or under the printhead of the printer. If you find any during the search, remove it using both hands.
- Ensure that the jammed paper is removed properly from the printer.
- Now, turn the machine around while the scanner cover is opened.
Even if this error message looks pretty complicated, you can fix it quite quickly if you use the appropriate troubleshooting methods.
- Ensure that you can see the rear side of the printer now.
- Locate the Jam Clear cover and open it.
- Look for foreign objects or jammed paper inside the Jam Clear cover area.
- If you find any jammed particle inside the printer, remove it carefully.
- Now, close the Jam Clear cover. Place the printer properly on a stable surface or table with its front side facing you.
- Close the scanner cover. Now, remove the power cord of your printer from its inlet.
- Count for 60 seconds from the second you disconnect the cord.
- After the completion of 60 seconds, reconnect the cord and turn on the printer.
- Check if the Unable to Print 35 error message is displayed on the screen.
- In case you witness this message again, the cause of the problem might be a hardware failure. In this scenario, you need to service the printer.
Contact us for further assistance on How To Fix An Unable To Print 35 Error On My Brother Printer by making use of the Call button.