How To Fix Apple Mail Issue
Apple’s Mail app is a built-in application for Mac and iOS devices. It allows the user to manage and add all their email accounts on one platform. But sometimes, when you open the Apple Mail app on your Mac computer, it will not work. This issue is a common one that may probably occur due to a slow internet connection, outdated software, or the Mail app might be crashing on your Mac. If you are facing the Apple Mail issue on your Mac computer, just perform the instructions on How To Fix Apple Mail Issue this page to resolve it.
Check The Connection Or Restart Your Mac
- Make sure to connect your Mac computer to a standard internet connection.
- Suppose your Mac is connected to a low-speed network, try connecting it to a high-speed network.
- Now, check whether the Mail app is working on your Mac computer. In case the problem persists, restart your Mac. To do this task, carry out the instructions given below.
- First, you need to close all the applications you have opened on your Mac computer.
- In the top-left corner of your Mac, click on the Apple logo.
- Click on the Restart option from the drop-down list. Now, your Mac will take a few moments to restart.
- When it turns on, open the Mail app and check whether it is working on your Mac.
- If the problem persists, access the Mail app from the Finder window by performing the next procedure given below.
Launch The Mail App From Finder
- Click the Finder icon from the Dock at the bottom of your Mac's home screen.
- Pick the Applications category from the left menu panel of the screen.
- Here, search for the Mail app and launch it.
- Now, check if the Mail app is working properly on your Mac computer.
- If the issue continues, update your Mac computer by executing the procedure below.
Check For Software Updates
- On your Mac computer/device, click on the Apple logo at the top-left corner.
- Choose the System Preferences option from the drop-down list.
- Select the Software Update option.
- If any updates are displayed, click on the Update Now button.
- Once the update is over, check whether the Apple Mail issue is solved on your Mac.
- If the problem continues, follow the steps given below.
Re-add Your Account To The Mail App
- First, go to the home screen of your Mac computer and click on the Apple icon.
- Here, select the System Preferences option from the drop-down list.
- Navigate to the Internet Accounts option and choose it.
- Pick the Mail app from the left menu panel and deselect the Mail option in the right pane.
- Now, launch the Mail app and check whether it is working on your Mac.
- If it does not work, delete your email account.
- In the Internet Accounts window, choose your email account and click on the “Minus ( - )” sign at the bottom-left corner.
- After deleting your email account, re-add it to your Mail app and make a tick mark in the Mail option of the Internet Accounts window.
- Now, launch the Mail app and check if the issue is solved on your Mac computer.
Now, You how to fix Apple Mail issue on your Mac computer by performing the above troubleshooting methods.
In case you require further clarifications, go ahead and use the Call button on this page to connect with our technical experts.Contact Us