How To Fix Bitdefender Blocking Internet Access?
Are you worried about your Bitdefender that is blocking Internet access? If so, then you are at the right place. Worries don’t solve problems. Only solutions can resolve them. So, it is your move to get everything fixed by initiating the effective solutions given on this page. Let us see how to fix bitdefender blocking internet access . Even if the problem doesn’t get fixed, don’t get worried. We have your back covered. Our dedicated technical experts will turn your darkest time into the brightest future.
Solution 1: Disable the Firewall module
Nothing stops you from disabling the firewall module unless you tend to do it. Sometimes, a firewall module can block essential applications from accessing the Internet . In such cases, you can give access to that specific application or disable the firewall temporarily.
- To begin with, open Bitdefender on your computer.
- Click the Protection tab from the left-side panel.
- Toggle off the Firewall button. It should be grayed out.
- Check if the app is working after disabling the firewall module in Bitdefender.
Solution 2: Add an exception rule
If the above solution doesn’t prevent Bitdefender from blocking Internet access to your app, follow the steps below to add an exception rule.
- First, launch the Bitdefender app.
- Enable the Firewall module.
- In the Protection tab, click Settings next to Firewall.
- Click Add Rule below the Rules tab.
- Click on Browse in the window that appears.
- Select the application you want to exclude from the Firewall rule.
- Click OK --> Save.
- Once you have added the exception rule to Bitdefender, check if the problem is resolved.
If the problem persists, implement the next solution.
Solution 3: Disable Encrypted Web Scan
- In the Bitdefender app, click the Protection tab.
- Click on Settings in the Online Threat Prevention panel.
- Toggle off the Encrypted web scan option from the list that appears.
- With the module disabled, open the app you want to use to access the Internet and check if the problem is fixed.
If the above solution doesn’t stop Bitdefender from blocking your Internet access, consider reinstalling the Bitdefender program on your computer. Now we have seen how to fix Bitdefender blocking internet access.