How To Fix Epson Driver Installation Error
Sometimes, when you try to install the Epson printer driver on your computer, it will not install. This issue probably occurs due to the incompatible driver you have downloaded or maybe the connection problems. So, if you want to use your printer features correctly, you need to download and install the driver that is compatible with your devices. This driver will establish communication between your printer and computer. To how to fix Epson driver installation error, just perform the below instructions carefully.
Ensure The Printer Connectivity
- First, close the installation window and check if your computer is connected to a standard internet connection.
- Make sure to turn on your printer.
- If you have connected your printer and computer using a USB cable, ensure the cable is connected properly between your devices. In case of any problem with the USB cable, replace it with a new one.
- If you have connected the devices using a Wi-Fi network, check whether the printer and your computer are on the same network.
- Now, launch the driver file on your computer.
- Check if you can install it without any issue.
- If it does not work, reconnect your printer by following the below steps.
Reinstalling Your Printer Driver
Before reinstalling the printer driver, make sure to uninstall the installed one from your computer completely. Follow the below instructions to reinstall your Epson printer driver.
- If you have the driver installation CD, insert it into the CD-ROM drive of your computer and start the installation process.
- Perform the on-screen instructions to finish the driver installation.
- If you don’t have the installation CD, launch the browser on your computer.
- Visit the official support page of your printer.
- Enter the printer model name in the search box under the Search By Product Name option or browse your printer model name by selecting the Printers category below the Product Type section.
- Next, select your printer type from the list and choose your respective printer model name.
- Click on the Downloads tab.
- Choose your computer's operating system from the drop-down list and click the GO button.
- Select the driver file you want to download from the list and click on the Download button straight to the selected driver file.
- Now, the driver file will start to download on your computer.
Now, You know How To Fix Epson Driver Installation Error on your computer by following the above instructions.
If you need any other clarifications about your printer, click the Call button to reach our technical experts.Contact Us