How To Fix Error W-01 On Epson Printer
Are you getting the error W-01 on your Epson printer? If yes, don’t worry about it. We have your back covered and will help you get rid of the error. We will teach you How To Fix Error W-01 On Epson Printer easily. Keep reading the instructions below without skipping to implement the troubleshooting techniques hassle-free. You can connect with our technical experts for assistance in fixing your printer errors.
Restart Your Printer
- When you get the error code on the printer display, turn off the device.
- Wait for a few seconds and restart your printer.
- Verify if the printer is connected to a stable power supply.
- Wait for the printer to come to the Ready state.
- Check if the error reappears. If so, go to the next troubleshooting technique.
Check For Paper Jams
- Turn off your printer first.
- Open the paper input tray.
- Check if there is paper jammed inside the printer. If so, remove it without damaging the internal parts.
- Clean the paper path and check for foreign substances.
- Once the area is clear, load the paper stack again and close the paper tray.
- Restart your printer and check if the error is resolved.
Check The Ink Cartridges
If the above troubleshooting step does not fix the error W-01 on your Epson printer, try this technique.
- With the printer turned on, open the scanner unit.
- Remove all the ink cartridges from the printer.
- Check if you have removed the plastic tapes from the cartridges.
- Make sure that the nozzles are clean and not clogged.
- Refix the cartridges into the ink holder and close the scanner unit.
- Print your documents again and check if the problem is resolved.
Things To Do To Avoid The Error W-01 In The Future
- Make sure to insert a limited amount of paper into the paper input tray.
- Fan the paper stack well before you insert it into the tray.
- Make sure not to adjust the paper guides tightly against the paper stack.
- Remember to open the paper output tray and its support flap.
- Check the paper settings every time you load a new paper.
- Do routine cleaning on the paper path.
- Make sure that no paper is jammed before starting to print your documents.
Hope this page has taught you How To Fix Error W-01 On Epson Printer and the precautionary steps to avoid the error as well. For further queries and assistance, don’t hesitate to contact our technicians using the Call button we have included on this page. We ensure a quick response.