How To Fix My Canon Printer Error E59?
Are you looking for a simple solution on How To Fix My Canon Printer Error E59? If yes, your wait is over. This web page will let you know all about this error and the ways to fix the same.
Many people prefer Canon printers for different reasons. The printer’s easy-to-use interface and cool features attract more people. Even if Canon printers are the most used and belong to a highly trusted brand, at times, they also encounter some errors.
The Canon printer error E59 is one such error that is faced by many users when performing the print operation with their printers. Go ahead and read the rest of this article thoroughly to know the causes and solutions to fix your Canon printer error E59.
Canon Printer Error E59 – Fixed - 2022
Reasons Behind Your Canon Printer Error E59
- The printer fails to receive the print request sent from your computer.
- The printer and computer are not connected to the same network.
- The print and paper settings are configured wrongly.
- The printer’s fusers or printheads are not working properly.
Keeping in mind these causes, let’s see how to resolve your Canon printer error E59.
Canon Printer Error E59 - Here’s How To Fix It
- Before beginning the troubleshooting process, stop the printing activities on your printer.
- Press Stop on your printer’s control panel or touchscreen to do so.
- This will block the printing activities on your printer.
Check The Connection Status
- The communication issue between the printer and your computer can also lead to these kinds of errors.
- This happens if the Canon printer and your computer are connected to different networks.
- Check and connect the devices to the same network to resolve the communication issue.
Configure The Paper Settings
- Generally, after loading paper into the printer’s tray or cassette, a screen prompting you to configure the paper settings will open.
- Failing to configure the paper settings correctly might also lead to these kinds of print problems.
- Check if the configured paper settings are matching with the loaded paper type. If not, reconfigure the settings.
Clean The Printheads Or Fuser
- Check if your printer’s fusers or printheads are working properly.
- If they are damaged, replace them with new ones.
- Also, check if any component is blocking the printhead or fuser. If yes, clean the parts.
Restart The Canon Printer
- If the Canon printer error E59 occurs due to some hidden bugs, you can resolve them by restarting the machine.
- Restart your Canon printer and check if the error is cleared.
- If not, perform the solution given below.
Reset The Printer
- Reset the Canon printer if the restart process doesn’t clear the error E59.
- If you’re using the Canon MG2570s printer (for example), open Setup and choose Device Settings on it.
- Select Reset > Reset All. This will reset your printer settings to their defaults.
Contact us for further assistance on How To Fix My Canon Printer Error E59 by making use of the Call button we’ve provided on this page.