How To Fix The 0x800ccc1a Error In Outlook 2019?
Every error code occurs for a specific reason, and once you figure out the exact cause, you can fix the trouble like an expert. If you encounter the error code 0x800ccc1a in Outlook 2019, the problem might be with your email account’s configuration. In this article, let’s discuss other possible causes and the appropriate solutions to fix the 0x800ccc1a Error In Outlook 2019. Without further ado, let’s learn the solutions one by one.
0x800ccc1a Error Code In Outlook 2019 - Causes
- Corrupted Outlook profile
- Incorrect server Settings or port numbers
- Encryption type
- Security software
Solutions For Fixing 0x800ccc1a Error Code Issue
Create New Outlook Profile
- Since the error code 0x800ccc1a occurs due to a corrupted Outlook profile, creating a new profile can help you rectify this error code.
- On your Windows computer, type control panel in the search bar and click Control Panel from the search results.
- On the following screen, click Mail.
- Click the Show Profiles button in the Mail Setup – Outlook dialog box.
- Click Add and name your profile just as you prefer. Then, click OK.
- When prompted, go for automatic setup and follow the instructions to create a new Outlook profile.
- Again, open Control Panel and click Show Profiles> Choose Prompt for a profile to be used. Then, click OK. And continue to read the following steps and fix your Error code0x800ccc1a outlook 2019 issue.
- Close the Outlook application and launch it again. Pick the profile you have created now and ensure that the error code is fixed.
Encrypt Your Outlook Account
- In most instances, the real problem exists with the encryption type. Choosing the encryption type as SSL can help you tackle this trouble.
- Open Outlook and click File> Info> Account Settings> Account Settings.
- Choose your email account and click Change.
- Click More Settings. Then, click the Advanced tab and select the encryption type as SSL.
- Ensure that the port numbers for the incoming and outgoing servers are correct. Then, click OK> Next> Finish> Close.
- Restart Outlook and ensure that the error code is fixed.
Disable Your Security Features
- It is obvious that firewall and antivirus software enhance your computer’s security.
- However, in some cases, these security features impact the proper functionality of the other applications installed on your computer.
- And, they can be a significant reason behind the error code 0x800ccc1a in Outlook 2019.
- Therefore, disable your computer’s firewall and antivirus software temporarily. Then, ensure that the error code is resolved.
These are the best solutions to fix the 0x800ccc1a Error In Outlook 2019. If you cannot rectify the problem yourself, reach our technical experts for real-time assistance using the Call button.Contact Us