How To Get Antivirus For Iphone?
Does an iPhone really need antivirus for its security? No, it is not necessary as the iPhone has a bunch of security features capable of securing it from vulnerable threats and viruses. In fact, even the antivirus applications for the iPhone could not assure complete protection. If you are an iPhone user, then you might have known about these two features: Find My iPhone and Fraudulent Website warning (available in Safari browser). If you have no idea about what these features are for, then read the section below for how to get antivirus for iPhone.
Find My iPhone:
- This is a built-in feature that works using iCloud. If you have lost your iPhone, then using this feature, you can locate it. If required, you can even lock or erase the data stored on your iPhone using the Find My iPhone feature.
- To enable or turn on the Find My iPhone feature on your iPhone, go to Settings.
- Select the iCloud option.
- Now, a list of iCloud options will be displayed on the screen.
- Tap the toggle button beside the Find My iPhone option to turn it on.
Fraudulent Website warning:
- You can find this feature in the Safari web browser.
- This feature displays an alert message when you try to access or view a fake website.
- To enable the Fraudulent Website warning feature, follow the instructions given below.
- Open Settings.
- Tap the Safari option.
- Go to the Privacy & Security section.
- Enable the Fraudulent Website warning option by tapping the toggle button beside it or get the antivirus for iPhone to stop this fraudulents.
Somehow, if you wish to have an antivirus app on your iPhone, you can still install it.
Some of the well-known antivirus software for iPhone are listed below.
- Some of the antivirus for iPhone is listed.
- Avast Security & Privacy
- Avira Mobile Security
- McAfee Mobile Security
- Trend Micro Mobile Security
- F-Secure SAFE
- Fyde Mobile Security & Access
To install any antivirus software on your iPhone, follow the instructions given below.
- Open App Store.
- Tap anywhere in the Search field.
- Enter the antivirus app name.
- From the list of suggestions, select the relevant one.
- Tap Get.
- Wait for the app to be installed on your iPhone.
- Once it is done, open it and run a virus scan.
- Finally, you will get the antivirus for iPhone.