How To Get Hp Officejet 3830 Online
Your printer may go offline when there is a connection problem between your computer and printer while printing your documents. Sometimes, it also occurs when the printer settings are misconfigured on your computer. To know how to get HP OfficeJet 3830 printer online, follow these steps.
Solution 1: Check the printer connection
- First, check if the printer has been turned on. If not so, check the power cord and then restart your printer.
- Next, check the USB cable connecting your printer and computer. Make sure that it is properly connected at both end ports.
- In case you have connected the devices over a wireless network, check the Wi-Fi connection.
- You can easily check the wireless connection issue and automatically repair it using the HP Print and Scan Doctor utility.
- To assist with the diagnostic test, print a wireless test report. For that, go to the printer control panel and touch the Wireless icon.
- Select the Settings option and then tap Print Reports.
- Choose either Network Configuration Page or Wireless Test Report and wait until the page is printed.
- After troubleshooting the printer issue, check if you have got your HP OfficeJet 3830 printer online.
Solution 2: Disable Use Printer Offline
- On your Windows computer, click the Start menu and type ‘control’ in the search panel.
- In the search results, click to open Control Panel.
- Click the Devices and Printers tab.
- Right-click your printer’s icon and select the See what’s printing option.
- Cancel all the pending print jobs and click the Printer tab at the top-left corner of the window.
- Deselect the Use Printer Offline option to bring your printer back online.
Solution 3: Set printer as default and restart Print Spooler
- In the Control Panel window, click the Devices and Printers tab.
- Locate your printer’s icon and check if it has a green checkmark.. If not, give a right-click on it.
- Select the Set as default printer option to set your printer as the default one on your computer.
- Next, open Windows Services and locate the Print Spooler service.
- Give a right-click on the Print Spooler service and select the Restart option.
- Restart your computer and printer.
You have now seen how to get HP OfficeJet 3830 printer online.