How To Get Hp Printer Online
You might face some situations where your HP printer is connected and turned on, but if you go to your Devices and Printers window, you will find that it is offline. There is no proper explanation for this situation. In this case, your HP printer will not be able to print any of your documents. We can now see how to get your HP printer back to the online mode.
To solve the problem, please follow the steps given here:
- First, in the Devices and Printers window, right-click your HP printer icon.
- From the list of options that get displayed, select the See what’s printing option.
- Now, you will see that your printer status window pops up on the screen. In this window, click the Printer tab.
- Then, make sure that the checkboxes next to the Pause Printing option and the Use Printer Offline option are not selected.
- You can now close the printer status window.
- Refresh the Devices and Printers window (the one that is currently open).
- Now, hover your cursor over the HP printer icon. You can now see that your HP printer is online and ready to be used for printing.
- You can just go on and begin printing your documents.
We have now discussed the steps involved in getting your HP printer online.