How To Get Xfinity Stream App On Apple Tv ?
Get Xfinity On Apple Tv ?
The Xfinity Stream app helps you watch channels and online videos on your TV for free if you have a proper internet connection. But unfortunately, the Apple TV App Store does not provide the Xfinity app. Instead, you follow the below steps to get Xfinity stream app on apple tv.
- Enable the Wi-Fi router network. After that, open the network settings on the iPhone and connect the mobile to the network.
- Turn on the Apple TV and connect it to the same Wi-Fi network as the iPhone.
- Now, launch the App Store application on the iPhone and search for “Xfinity.” Install the Xfinity Stream app.
- Following that, open the Xfinity stream app and enter the login credentials. If you do not have an account, then create a new Xfinity account.
- Tap the Create one link and go on to create an account.
- Enter a Username and Password, fill in the required details, and create an account using your mobile phone number.
- Type the correct captcha code and the mobile number. Then, tap Continue to verify the Xfinity account.
- After creating an account, select the Sign in button, and type the login credentials to access your account.
- Choose a subscription scheme to continue to watch the videos on the Xfinity stream app.
- Swipe up the mobile screen to display the Settings options, and tap the Screen Mirroring icon.
- Now, the iPhone scans for the devices on the network.
- Select the Apple TV name, which appears in the search result of the iPhone.
- The Apple TV starts to mirror the iPhone display. Once the mirroring is ready, open the Xfinity app on the iPhone.
- Find the video you want to stream, or open any of your favorite channels and select it.
- You can now watch the videos on the Apple TV.
To get Xfinity stream app on apple tv , contact our technical team by clicking the call button displayed on this screen.