How To Get Youtube Tv On Amazon Fire Stick?
Utilize the means underneath to easily install YouTube TV on your Firestick, Fire TV, or Fire TV Cube. The app is available in Google Play Store, and you can easily install it.
- Step 1:First, power up your FireTV. On the Home screen, navigate to the Search icon using the remote.
- Step 2:In the search field, type YouTube TV and then click the same in the result that appears.
- Step 3:Select the YouTube TV application once it shows up on your screen. You will probably need to look to the right to discover the application.
- Step 4:You will find the Download button beneath the description for the app, click it. Wait while the application downloads.
- Step 5:Press the Back button on your remote to return to the Home screen.
- Step 6:Once on the Home screen, go to YouTube TV. You can see some options displayed at the right. Under Options, select Move.
- Step 7:When the Apps and Channels screen, and move the YouTube TV app to the front for ease of access. Tap the Select button.
- Step 8:Now, launch the YouTubeTV application on the home screen
- Step 9:YouTubeTV app is now installed. You can either begin a free preliminary or sign to your current account.
Click the Call button available on this page to get remote assistance to Get Youtube Tv On Amazon Fire Stick