How To Install Emulators On Nvidia Shield TV?
An emulator is a software that copies the classic gaming console that helps in playing traditional games. It translates the controls and is responsible for handling video and audio output. Nvidia Shield can emulate some classic gaming consoles like the PlayStation 1, Nintendo 64, Gameboy Classic, and Sega Genesis. Since the Android SDK provides the Emulators, they are not prone to any Malware attacks or any other virus attacks. Learn how to install emulators on Nvidia Shield TV using below given instructions. The instructions followed after the emulator's list.
Some commonly used Emulators that are used for Shield TV are as follows:
- PSX Emulator
You can first finish setting up the Nvidia Shield TV in the initial stage.
- You can take out your USB drive and install it on the Nvidia Shield TV.
- Once you have installed the Nvidia Video Shield, you will see your screen open to several applications.
- On the left side, click the Apps option ad proceed to select More Apps.
- In the app search bar, enter the Retro Arch name.
- When the Retro Arch page opens, install and open the application.
- The Retro Arch is the main emulator application that your Nvidia Shield TV deserves since It has almost all the components.
- Navigate to the online updater option in the Retro Arch application and select the Update Assets.
- Navigate to the core updater settings, and you will be open to a list of emulators you can download for your TV.
- You can select an emulator and download it based on the console required.
- One more useful emulator that can be used in your Nvidia Shield is the Dolphin Emulator.
- Open the Google Play Store in the Nvidia application. Search for and download the Dolphin Emulator.
- The how to install emulators on Nvidia Shield TV completed here. For, remote assistant reach us.