How To Install Hp P2035 Printer
Are you looking for the procedure on How To Install Hp P2035 Printer on your computer? Great! On this web page, we will show you how to complete your printer’s initial setup, download and install the compatible driver on your computer, and establish a connection between your printer and computer. Without further ado, let us learn the procedures.
Complete Your Printer’s Initial Setup
- To begin with, unpack your HP LaserJet P2035 printer and remove all the packing tapes and protective covers from it.
- Now, open the print cartridge door and remove the print cartridge.
- Gently shake the print cartridge from side to side.
- Insert the print cartridge into the printer and close the door.
- Extend the paper tray and move the paper width guides to the extreme ends.
- Place a paper stack on the tray and adjust the guides against the stack.
- Reinsert the paper tray into the HP LaserJet P2035 printer.
With this, your printer’s initial setup is over. To install your printer on your computer, you need a compatible software. The following sections will show you how to download and install the printer driver on your computer.
Get The Compatible Driver
- From your default web browser, visit HP’s official support page.
- In the search area, type HP LaserJet P2035 and click on the Submit button.
- Click the Software, Drivers and Firmware tab that’s located on the product support page.
- It will show you the compatible drivers for your HP printer.
- Select the software you prefer and click the Download option located next to it.
- Within a few seconds, your printer driver will be downloaded to your computer.
Install Hp Laserjet P2035 Printer
- Find the downloaded printer software on your computer and double-click the setup file.
- Just keep executing the on-screen instructions until you get to the screen with the connection methods.
- When you are prompted to pick the desired connection type, select the option you prefer. Start connecting your HP LaserJet P2035 printer and computer according to the type of connection you have chosen.
- In case you opt for the Wireless connection option, connect your printer to the same network to which your computer is connected.
- If you go for a USB connection, connect the cable (between the printer and your computer) when prompted by the installer.
- Go ahead with the instructions on the screen and conclude the installation.
This is the procedure on How To Install Hp P2035 Printer on your computer. Henceforth, you can use the installed software to access your printer. For further questions and clarifications, reach our technical experts for assistance by utilizing the call option provided on this page.