How To Install Kaspersky Antivirus Without Cd Drive?
Carry out the below steps to know how to install Kaspersky Antivirus without cd drive. You have to follow a few simple steps to do the same. Please go ahead and read the instructions provided on this page if you have lost the CD for installing Kaspersky Anti-Virus, or your computer does not support a CD/DVD drive. Before you start with the installation, you have to check whether any of the applications installed on your computer is not compatible with Kaspersky Anti-Virus. If you find that there is any incompatible software, remove it from your computer to make sure that Kaspersky Anti-Virus functions correctly. Also, make sure that you close all the applications that are currently running on your computer.
Instructions given below to install Kaspersky Anti-Virus on your computer without the CD drive:
- On your computer, open the default web browser. Next, navigate to the official Kaspersky website.
- Now, download the Kaspersky Anti-Virus installation package from the website.
- You can also download Kaspersky Anti-Virus using the link in the email that you received from the online store.
- Once you have downloaded the installation package, run the installer file.
- When you see the Welcome to Kaspersky Anti-Virus window, you can either wait until the search for a newer version of the app gets completed, or you can just click on the Skip button. You can see this button at the bottom-right corner of the Welcome window.
- Next, read the End User License Agreement (EULA). If you agree to all the terms and conditions, click on the Continue button.
- Now, read the Kaspersky Security Network Statement. In case you agree to the terms, select the checkbox. But if you do not wish to participate in the Kaspersky Security Network, you can deselect the checkbox. This won’t affect the installation process. And move on to next steps to know how to install Kaspersky Antivirus without cd drive.
- Then, click on the Install button.
- Wait for the installation to be completed. Now, ensure that the recommended settings are enabled. To do this step, select the checkboxes next to the following options:
- Delete malicious tools…
- Detect other software that can be used…
- In case you want to take up a tour of the various features, select the checkbox next to the Take a tour through the application features option.
- Next, click on the Apply button at the bottom-right corner.
- Once you see the confirmation message, click on the Done button.
So, you have now successfully installed Kaspersky Anti-Virus on your computer without using the installation CD because from the aboe steps you know how to install Kaspersky Antivirus without cd drive. Once you start the Kaspersky application, you can activate it.