How To install kodi on fire tv stick ?
Install Kodi On Amazon Fire Stick
Kodi is used across the world for open source media and streaming. It has many add-ons and applications. In addition to using the software on Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS, and Android operating systems, Kodi also supports installation on Amazon devices. Once you have installed Kodi, a lot of options will be available on the Kodi skin. Kodi is the most popular software in streaming media content over the internet. It can stream a wide range of music, movies, TV Shows collections, and much more with the help of the Add-ons on the software.
Proceed with the steps given below to Install kodi on fire tv stick .
Step 1: Allow app installs from unknown sources
- Connect Amazon Fire Stick device to your TV.
- Go to the Settings window and tap Device.
- Select the Developer Options section from the displayed list.
- Under Developer Options, select USB debugging and turn it on.
- Navigate to the Apps from Unknown Sources section and turn it on. This setting will allow you to install third-party apps on the Amazon Fire Stick device.
Step 2: Install the Downloader app
- Although there are multiple methods to install Kodi on your device, the simplest way is to install Kodi is with the help of the Downloader app.
- Go to the Amazon App Store and type Downloader in the Search section.
- Select the Downloader application and tap on the orange Download icon.
Step 3: Download Kodi app
- Go to the official Kodi website. Scroll to the Downloads section.
- Tap OK to download the application on your device.
- Copy the download link for the Kodi software.
- Now, open the Downloader application and tap Home.
- Paste the URL of the download link of Kodi in the URL section and press Go.
- Select the Android version to work better with the Amazon Fire Stick device.
- Click the 32 Bit version to install the Kodi app on your Amazon Fire Stick device.
- When the Kodi setup page appears, click the Install option.
- Wait until the downloading process is complete.
Step 4: Installation of the Kodi app
- Once the Kodi app is downloaded on your device, tap Open.
- When prompted to delete the installer file of the Kodi app, tap Delete. This process will free up space on your Amazon Fire Stick device.
- Tap Delete again when asked for confirmation.
- Now, go to the homescreen of your Fire TV Stick.
- Select the See All option in the Apps & Channelssection.
- Tap the Kodi application from the list and move the application to the front with the help of the TV remote. Then, press the OK button.
- Launch the Kodi application and click Continue.
- When prompted, confirm the access the files on your device, tap Allow.
- You can now use the Kodi app like any other application on your Amazon Fire TV Stick.
To Install kodi on fire tv stick, contact our technical team by clicking the call button displayed on this screen.