How To Install Kodi On Amazon Fire Tv Cube?
The Amazon Fire TV Cube is a streaming device using which you can watc various video programs. It uses voice assistant to acquire the control commands. Kodi is a third-party app, which lets you watch your favorite shows and videos for free. It supports Windows, Linux, iOS, and Android systems. Carry out the steps below to Install Kodi On Amazon Fire Tv Cube.
- After connecting your Fire TV, navigate to the Settings menu on the Home screen.
- On the Settings page, choose the Device menu and then select Developer options.
- Now, click the Apps from Unknown Sources option to allow the download of unknown apps.
- When the notification message appears on the screen, click Turn On to confirm the action. You have to permit the download as the Amazon App Store does not provide the Kodi app.
- To install the app, you have to jailbreak the FireTV.
- Return to the main screen of your FireTV and search for the Downloader app.
- Once the app is detected, click the Get button to download the app.
- After that, launch the Downloader app on the screen. If the access message appears, select Allow to provide access to the app.
- Read the instructions on the screen and click OK.
- Next, enter the URL of the Kodi app in the field and select the Go button.
- Once the Kodi app downloads, the installation screen appears. Now, click Install to continue.
- Wait until the Kodi app installs. After that, open the app on the TV.
- The different media options are available on the left side panel, select any of it and go ahead to watch the videos.
Click the Call button available on this page to get remote assistance to Install Kodi On Amazon Fire Tv Cube.