How To Install Quick Heal Antivirus Pro?
Quick Heal Antivirus Pro Installation
The Quick Heal Antivirus Pro software offers real-time security, malware protection, and protection for USB drives. You can install it using the Quick Heal CD or the Quick Heal installer. To know how to install Quick Heal Antivirus Pro software, refer to the step-by-step instructions given on this page.
How To Install Quick Heal Antivirus Pro With CD?
- Place the Quick Heal antivirus CD/DVD in your computer’s CD/DVD drive.
- Once the AutoPlay dialog window opens, select the Run autorun.exe option.
- In the installation wizard, click the Install button.
- If necessary, read and review the Quick Heal Antivirus Pro End User License Agreement.
- Select the I Agree option and click the Next button in the License Information window.
- In the Install Location window, you will see the default installation location. If you wish to change it, click the Browse button.
- Specify the location, then click Next to continue.
- If prompted, select the Yes option.
- After the installation, you will see the Installation successfully completed message on the screen.
- Click the Register Now button.
- Note: Click Register Later if you do not want to activate the Quick Heal Antivirus Pro software.
- Type your product key in the Please enter Product key field and then click Next.
- Continue with the prompts until you see the Activate successfully completed message on the screen.
- Click Finish to close the Quick Heal Antivirus Pro Registration window.
How To Install Quick Heal Antivirus Pro Without CD?
- Double-click the Google Chrome icon on the home screen of your Windows computer to open the browser.
- Go to the official Quick Heal website.
- Enter your product key in the Please provide your valid product key field.
- Click the Submit button.
- Select the Download Software option below Quick Heal Antivirus Pro.
- Open the downloaded installer.
- Click Download in the Quick Heal Setup Downloader window.
- If you see any prompt message, select the Yes option to continue.
- Wait until the download completes.
- Minimize the Google Chrome web browser.
- Now, you will see the installation wizard on the screen.
- Read the Quick Heal license agreement.
- Select the checkbox beside the I Agree option and then click Next.
- Click the Next button in the Install Location window.
- Wait until the Installation successfully completed message appears. This indicates that the Quick Heal Antivirus Pro software has been installed successfully.
- To activate the software, select the Register Now option and continue with the on-screen instructions.
- Note: You can also activate the software later by selecting the Register Later option.
How To Install Quick Heal Antivirus Pro Upgrade Pack?
- You can upgrade the Quick Heal software only if your product key is valid.
Before upgrading, find the current version of your product as given in the following instructions.
- Launch the Quick Heal Antivirus Pro software.
- Navigate to the Help menu and then select the About option.
- Here, you can see the version of the Quick Heal Antivirus Pro software installed on your computer.
Below are the steps to upgrade your product.
- Visit the official Quick Heal website.
- Go to the Select the right Quick Heal product upgrade section.
- Download the upgraded version of your Quick Heal product.
- Note: To download the Quick Heal Upgrade 19.00 for Quick Heal Antivirus Pro, 3.00 GB of free disk space is required.
- Locate the downloaded file and double-click it.
- Once you see the Quick Heal Setup Downloader window, select the Download option.
- Note: Downloading the upgrade file might take a few minutes to complete.
- Once the download is finished, carry out the on-screen prompts to complete the installation.
- Now we have seen how to install Quick Heal Antivirus Pro with and without CD