How to Install Simplisafe Doorbell?
Guide: Install Simplisafe Doorbell
SimpliSafe Doorbell is a home security system that is designed for all types of houses. It contains a bright light as well as a dark-light view for monitoring the surroundings with a wide field view. The doorbell camera captures the HDR video, and the SimpliSafe Pro records the video clips captured by the doorbell.
Carry out these steps for how to install Simplisafe Doorbell system:
- First, navigate to the circuit breaker and locate the doorbell switch.
- Turn off the switch that supplies power to the doorbell.
- If you have a doorbell already set up, remove it by loosening the screws and hold the wires.
- Insert the wires inside the mounting bracket of the SimpliSafe doorbell.
- Fix the mounting bracket by screwing it in the proper holes.
- Now, loosen the terminal screws and fix the wires inside the terminal to make the connection.
- After fixing the wires, tighten the terminal screws.
- Fix the doorbell in the mounting bracket and make sure it is positioned in its locking position.
- Fix the screws to the bottom of the doorbell using the mini screwdriver.
- If you are installing the doorbell at a stone or brick wall, you need to locate the drill hole first.
- Insert the wall anchors inside the drill hole and start fixing the mounting bracket.
- After verifying the manual setup, turn on the switch located at the circuit breaker.
- Verify the installation by pressing the doorbell.
- If the doorbell chime, it is working correctly.
- Wait for a few minutes to charge the camera battery.
- The camera battery must be charged before connecting it to the Wi-Fi network.
- You can start the setup when the LED ring blinks white.
- Download and install the SimpliSafe app on your device from the App Store or Google Play Store app.
- Launch the SimpliSafe app and go to Set up my SimpliCam to complete the how to install Simplisafe Doorbell process.