How to Install Simplisafe Doorbell Without Existing Doorbell?
Quick Steps for Install Simplisafe Doorbell without Existing Doorbell:
Carry out these steps to do how to install Simplisafe Doorbell without Existing Doorbell:
- Unpack the SimpliSafe Doorbell security product first.
- Take the Video Doorbell and loosen the terminal screws.
- Insert the male USB adapter’s wire inside the terminal screws located at the backside of the SimpliSafe Doorbell product.
- After locating the wires, tighten the terminal screws.
- Connect the male USB adapter to the female USB port and plug the transformer to the electrical outlet.
- The amber light on the transformer will glow if the power is turned on.
- If your doorbell chimes, the connection was correctly established.
- If not, wait for a few minutes to charge the camera battery and exchange the terminal wires.
- Now, set up the Wi-Fi connection for the SimpliSafe Doorbell product.
- On your smartphone, navigate to Google Play Store or Apple Store and search SimpliSafe in the search panel.
- Select the SimpliSafe Home Security app and tap the Download button.
- After downloading the application, tap the Open button followed by Install.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the SimpliSafe Home Security installation.
- If the app prompts you to scan the QR code, scan the QR code using the doorbell camera.
- Now, you can monitor the video clips recorded by the doorbell using the SimpliSafe Home Security app installed on your smartphone.
- If you have difficulties in how to Install Simplisafe Doorbell without Existing Doorbell product, contact our technical support team by clicking the Call button available on this screen.