How To Install Total Av Antivirus?
TotalAV is an antivirus program that can protect your computer from harmful threats and viruses. Let us see how to Install Total Av Antivirus.
- From your browser, visit the official website of TotalAV and download the TotalAV antivirus program on your computer.
- Open the downloaded file within your browser.
- Click Yes in case you see the User Account Control dialog box.
- On the TotalAV setup screen, click the Install button.
- Wait till the program gets installed on your computer.
HOW TO ACTIVATE TOTAL AV ANTIVIRUS?
- When you activate TotalAV antivirus on your computer, the Real-Time Protection will run in the background and scan all the downloaded files.
- It checks for viruses and stops suspicious activities. Whenever it spots any harmful files on your computer, it notifies you with a warning.
- To activate TotalAV antivirus on your computer, you should enable real-time protection. To do so, click TotalAV Logo> Enable Protection.
- In this manner, you should install the TotalAV antivirus on your computer.
HOW TO UPDATE TOTAL AV ANTIVIRUS?
- You can always get the updated version of TotalAV antivirus from its official website.
- Visit TotalAV from your default browser.
- Enter your credentials and download the updated software.
- Now, install the updated software on your computer.
HOW TO DISABLE TOTAL AV ANTIVIRUS?
Real-time protection will not run in the background when you disable TotalAV antivirus. If you want to proceed further, follow the instructions below.
- To disable the real-time protection, open the TotalAV application and click on the Antivirus tab; you can locate it on your left side.
- Click the Real-Time Protection option and toggle off the option.
- From now, the Total AV antivirus program will be disabled.
Now we have learned how to Install Total Av Antivirus. If you still have questions, get back to us for expert support.