How To Jailbreak Amazon Firestick ?
How To Jailbreak My Amazon Firestick ?
Amazon Firestick is one incredible device to watch all your favorite videos, be it a popular TV program or a YouTube video, and this is done in a cost-effective approach. When you jailbreak the Amazon Firestick, you mean to not pay for your subscription; the things required for that are a reliable app and a stable internet service . Not all third-party apps that can perform jailbreak are illegal, but you do need to be aware of the illegal activities regarding the streaming device.
Read the following procedure to understand how to jailbreak Amazon Firestick.
- Connect Amazon Firestick to your TV’s HDMI port.
- Use the Firestick remote to navigate to the Settings menu on the home screen of the TV.
- Next, select the My Fire TV menu under Settings. Following that, choose the Developer Options from the left pane.
- Now, go to the Preferences menu and choose Privacy Settings.
- Select Device Usage Data and disable the settings. After that, return to the Preferences menu.
- Next, select Data Monitoring and turn off the setting.
- Choose the Apps from Unknown Sources option. Now, select the Turn On button to allow your Firestick to download any third-party app.
- The genuine browser apps on the Firestick does not help you to download any unknown app, therefore, search for the Downloader app using the Search icon at the top-left corner of the home screen.
- From the suggested results, select the Downloader app and download it.
- When the app installation is complete, click the app and launch it on the screen.
- If you don’t want to open the app immediately, you can later on, go to the Your Apps & Channels section and select the Downloader app to open.
- Launch the Downloader , enter the URL of the Kodi app, which is a third-party app, in the search field, and select Go.
- After the Kodi app is downloaded completely, select the Install button at the bottom-right corner of the screen.
- Wait till the installation finishes, then click Open to start the Kodi app.
- When the welcome screen shows up, click Yes to allow the app to access the media files on your Firestick.
- Now, proceed to use the app to watch the other streaming videos.
To Jailbreak Amazon Firestick ,contact our technical support by availing the call button available on this screen.