How To Print Envelopes On Hp Envy 4500?
HP Envy 4500 is a versatile printer using which you can print on a variety of print media, and envelope is one of them. You can place one or more envelopes at the same time. You are strongly recommended not to place shiny/embossed or clasps envelopes in the paper tray. The capacity of the printer’s input tray is up to a maximum of 5 envelopes at once. The instructions how to print envelopes on HP Envy 4500 printer are provided here.
Step 1 - Loading envelope into the paper tray
- Open the paper tray and then pull the paper tray extender towards you.
- Move the paper-width guides to the outermost position.
- Place enough envelopes with their print side facing down in the paper tray.
- The flap in the envelope should face left in the paper tray.
- Adjust the paper-width guides according to the envelope dimension.
- Move the placed envelope forward until you hear a sound.
Step 2 - Printing an envelope
- On your computer, open a document and click the File tab followed by the Print option.
- Check if the HP Envy 4500 printer has been selected.
- Open the Properties dialog window by selecting the Properties option.
- Note: This option might vary depending on your software; Options, Printer Setup, Printer Properties, Printer, or Preferences.
- Click the Layout tab, navigate to the Orientation field, and select either the Portrait or Landscape option.
- Go to the Paper/Quality tab, navigate to the Tray Selection section, and choose your paper tray from the Media drop-down menu.
- If applicable, select envelope as the paper type.
- Go to the Quality Settings section and choose your desired print quality.
- Select the paper size of your envelope from the Paper Size drop-down menu.
- Save the print settings by clicking the OK option.
- Select the Print or OK option in the Print window.
- The HP Envy 4500 printer will print the envelope as per the specified print settings.
- By using these steps we can perform how to print envelopes on HP Envy 4500.