How To Print From Iphone?
Let's learn how to Print From iPhone, proceed with the step-by-step guidelines provided here.
- Check if your printer supports the AirPrint feature.
- Connect your iPhone to a wireless network.
- Also, the printer must be connected to the same wireless network.
- Go to the iPhone and then open the image or document that you wish to print.
- Tap the Share icon at the bottom of the screen and select the Print icon from the displayed menu.
- When the next screen opens, tap the Select Printer option and choose the printer's model name (AirPrint-enabled printer).
- Specify the number of copies that you need to print and tap the Print option at the bottom.
- This will print the selected image or document.
- You can view the progress of the print job at the time of printing. To do, swipe up from the bottom to the middle of the iPhone screen and hold it until the App Switcher appears.
- Once you launch the App Switcher, tap the Print Center option.
- Now, you can see the status of the print job.
- If you want to cancel the print job, go to the App Switcher again and tap the Print Center option followed by the Cancel Printing option. This will cancel the print job.
- We have now seen how to Print From iPhone
Note: The AirPrint feature works only when both the iPhone and the printer are connected to the same wired or wireless network. It will not work if the connection between them is USB. Also, the iOS version of your mobile should be 4.2 or later.