How To Print PowerPoint With Notes?
Printing PowerPoint with Notes
The Microsoft PowerPoint application helps you create detailed slide shows that can be used for anything including school projects and office presentations in front of a large number of people. It is also considered easier to print the speaker notes, even if it does not have the thumbnail images of the slides, and you can hand them over to your audience to have a much better understanding after the presentation. The print will help in giving your audience a much-valued information and a proper insight into the subject of the presentation. If you have the speaker notes set up in your PowerPoint presentation, you can easily print a copy for your reference. Follow the steps given below to know how to print PowerPoint with notes.
- First, make sure your computer and printer are connected.
- Open your Microsoft PowerPoint application.
- Open the presentation from the File menu.
- Click the File menu and select the Print option located at the bottom of the File menu.
- The Print settings page will open.
- Navigate to the settings section.
- In the second drop-down list, select the option Full Page slides.
- In the Print Layout section, select the option Notes Pages.
- Select the number of slides from the presentation you want to print.
- Select the number of copies you want to print.
- Make sure that your printer is selected in the printer section.
- Click the Print button.
The PowerPoint presentation will be easily printed with notes on your computer. Hopefully these steps are helpful to know about how to print PowerPoint with notes.