How To Print Screen On Windows 10
Did you know that you can capture screenshots from your Windows 10 computer just like you take them on your smartphone? You can take screenshots using different methods.
Proceed with the ways that are given below to print screen on a Windows 10 device.
- While working on a document, if you want to take a snap of what’s on the screen, hit the Print Screen button.
- The Print Screen button varies with the computer model. It is usually located near the Delete key and is named PrtScrn, PrtScn, or Prt Scr, depending on your computer brand.
- Now, you will hear a clicking sound when the snap is captured. Also, a flash will be displayed when the screenshot is taken.
- You can now paste the image to a required file.
- Open the document in which you want to paste the file and press the Control and V buttons together to paste the screenshot.
- If you want to screenshot an email message, open your browser and log in to your email account.
- Open the email you want to capture, and press the Print Screen button.
- Now, the captured screenshot will be saved as a JPEG file on your computer.
- Open File Explorer and select the Pictures folder on the left pane.
- Go to the Screenshots folder to view the captured image.
- On some Windows laptops, you have to press and hold the Windows + Function + Print Screen buttons together to take a screenshot.
- To take a screenshot of only a part of your screen, press the Windows+Shift+S buttons together and select the screen area you want to capture. Then, save it to the required application.
- If you are using a Windows 10 tablet, press the Windows button and the volume down button to take a screenshot.