How To Push WPS Button On Router?
Push WPS Button On Router
WPS stands for Wi-Fi Protected Setup. It is a wireless security standard used for home networks. Using the WPS Push Button method, you can connect any WPS enabled device to the router. The WPS Push button (with a padlock icon) is located at the router’s backside (for most routers). Let us see how To Push WPS Button On Router to connect your Android phone.
- On your Android phone, tap the Settings icon on the applications screen to open the Settings app.
- Scroll down the Settings window and select the Wi-Fi option.
- Go to the Wi-Fi router, press the WPS connection button.
- On your Android phone, select the Wi-Fi Preferences option. It is available at the bottom of the list of available networks on the Wi-Fi screen.
- If you cannot find the Wi-Fi Preferences option, tap the Action Overflow button and select Advanced.
- Select the WPS Push Button option in the Advanced section.
- If you cannot see the WPS Push Button option, expand the Advanced section and select the option.
- Now, press the WPS Push button on the router and hold it for at least 5 seconds.
- Your Android phone will automatically connect to the wireless network.
Carry out these steps to connect your Android TV to the wireless network using the WPS Push Button method:
- On your Android TV, go to Settings using the supplied remote control.
- Under the Network & Accessories section, select the Network option.
- Under the Network section, select the Network setup option.
- Next, select Easy or Expert underneath Network setup.
- If you have selected the Easy setup, select Wi-Fi on the Select how to connect to your network screen.
- Next, select the Connect By WPS Button option.
- Navigate to the Wi-Fi router and press the WPS Push button.
- Hold it for 5 seconds to establish the wireless connection.
- This method should be executed within 2 minutes.
- Now we have learned how To Push WPS Button On Router.