How To Recall An Email In Outlook On Android?
Have you ever regretted it right after sending an email in Outlook? It could be due to some grammatical errors, marking the wrong recipient, forgetting to add an attachment, or any other reason. No matter what the reason is, with Outlook’s recall feature, you can delete that message from your recipient’s inbox! Are you curious to learn the procedure? On this web page, we’ll show you How To Recall An Email In Outlook On Android. Read this page and learn the procedure.
Recalling An Email In Outlook On Your Android Phone
- Take your Android phone, compose a new email, type your message, and send it.
- Launch the Outlook application and then navigate to the Sent folder.
- Now, double-click on the message you want to recall.
- Go to the Message tab, click the Actions drop-down menu, and select the Recall This Message option.
- On the following screen, it will show you two different options.
- If you just want to delete your message, select the “Delete unread copies of this message” option.
- In case you want to delete this message and replace it with a new one, choose the option that reads “Delete unread copies and replace it with a new message.”
- If you have decided to replace your message, you need to input your new message for your recipient.
- However, if your recipient had read your email before you recalled it, recalling the mail is unnecessary.
- If you want to know whether you have recalled the message before your recipient had read it, you can check the “Tell me if recall succeeds or fails for each recipient” box and click OK.
- If you recall the message before the recipient reads it, the report will state that the recall is successful.
- On the other hand, if your recipient has read your email before you recall it, you will get a report stating that the recall was not successful.
This way, you should know on How To Recall An Email In Outlook On Android. Whenever you recall an email, do it as fast as you can because you are only reversing your email for those who haven’t read your emails at the time you have initiated the recall in Outlook. For further questions and clarifications, you can reach our technical experts for assistance. For this purpose, we have included a Call button.Contact Us