HOW TO RECOVER DATA FROM MACBOOK
“Lost your important data!” Don’t worry. You can recover it within a few seconds. Read the easy-to-do instructions given in this article.
Recovering lost or deleted data
MacBook is one of the most efficient laptops. However, “MacBook Data Recovery” is the most searched query by many users. Why? When a user accidentally deletes data, they struggle to identify the proper method how to recover it from their MacBook. If you’re also among them, read this article completely.
Note: The following method applies to both the old and latest version of the MacBook.
Using “Recovery Mode”
The Recovery Mode of the MacBook enables you to access tools like Time Machine, Apple’s backup software, etc. So, you can use any one of these tools to recover your data.
If you have backed up your data with Time Machine, restart your laptop in Recovery Mode and recover your lost data.
- Restart your MacBook device in Recovery Mode.
- To do so, hold down the Command and R buttons simultaneously.
- Release the buttons when the Apple logo or spinning globe appears on the screen.
- Locate and click on the Utilities menu in the opened window.
- Now, you can see the “macOS Utilities” window opened on the device screen.
- Select "Restore From Time Machine Backup" using the arrow button on your laptop’s keyboard.
- Click Continue.
- Read the information given on the Restore from the Time Machine screen and click Continue.
- Choose the Backup source and click Continue.
- Select the Time Machine data you want to restore and click Restore.
Using “Bootable Mac Data Recovery”
If you haven’t taken a backup of your data using Time Machine, then you can use the Bootable Mac Data Recovery software to recover the lost data. However, the process might vary a little bit based on the recovery software you’re using.
Contact us to know more about recovering data from MacBook.