How To Recover Deleted Files From Wd My Cloud
WD My Cloud is always a good choice for an efficient backup system. Since data loss is pretty common with any hard drive, you may encounter the same scenario with WD My Cloud as well. If you have deleted your important files on WD My Cloud and looking for the procedure for recovering them, you are on the right track. Read this page and learn the technique on How To Recover Deleted Files From Wd My Clou.
Download And Install A Recovery Software
A wide range of recovery tools is available on the Internet to recover the lost data. You can make use of such tools to recover the deleted files from your WD My Cloud hard drive. Follow these instructions to proceed further.
- In case you are not sure which one to choose, you can consider Wondershare, EaseUS, Stellar, Disk Drill, or iBeesoft. Pick a tool you prefer and install it on your computer.
- Visit the official website of the app you have chosen and download the software compatible with your Operating System.
- Wait until the tool gets downloaded to your computer.
- Now, locate the downloaded file and double-click on the setup file to begin the installation.
- If User Account Control pops up, click Yes.
- When the software’s license agreement screen appears, accept the terms and conditions.
- Go ahead with the instructions on the screen and complete the installation.
How To Retrieve The Deleted Files
- Take out the hard drive from the WD My Cloud enclosure.
- Connect the hard drive to your computer using a hard drive connector.
- Launch the recovery software and select the connected hard drive.
- Choose the file types you want to recover and specify the destination to save them. Then, click the Start button.
- Once the scanning process gets concluded, select the files you want to recover and click the Recover button.
- In case you are not satisfied with the results,you can rescan your hard drive.
Now, you know How To Recover Deleted Files From Wd My Cloud. For further information, you can reach our technical experts for assistance. Just use the call option on this page for the purpose.