How To Remove Battery From Simplisafe Base Station?
Steps To Remove Battery From Simplisafe Base Station
- The life span of the battery in the Simplisafe base station is between three to five years. After 5 years, you must remove battery from simplisafe base station.
- If the battery usage is below 5 years, you can recharge it..
- To recharge the battery on the Simplisafe base station, you need to remove it as per the simple instructions mentioned on this web page.
- The AA battery is located at the bottom of the Simplisafe base station.
- Use a screwdriver to unscrew the base station’s bottom.
- After removing the bottom cover of the Simplisafe base station, remove the 4AA batteries from it.
- If you require any assistance in removing, recharging, or remove battery from simplisafe base station, click the Call button provided below to get assistance from our technical experts.