How To Remove Eset Antivirus Completely?
ESET antivirus is an application that protects your computer from all kinds of threats and malware. This antivirus application plays a significant role in cybersecurity as well. You can download and install this antivirus application on your computer with less effort. But, sometimes, you might encounter issues with this antivirus application. In such a case, you have to uninstall or remove the ESET antivirus application from your computer. The section below will help you learn how To Remove Eset Antivirus Completely from your computer. You can remove or uninstall the ESET antivirus application from your Windows computer using the ESET Uninstaller tool.
Using the ESET Uninstaller tool:
- First, download the ESET Uninstaller tool and save it on your computer.
- After that, restart your computer in Safe mode.
- Once your computer had entered the Safe mode, locate and double-click on the uninstaller file.
- Now, open the Command Prompt tool.
- You can find the warning message in the cmd window.
- To continue the process, press the Y key on your computer’s keyboard.
- Now, the section titled Installed ESET products: will appear in the window.
- Below that section, you can find two options:
- 1.ESET Smart Security Premium
- 2.ESET Remote Administrator Agent
- Select and enter the number that corresponds to the ESET antivirus application installed on your computer.
- Tap the Enter button.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the product uninstallation process.
Using Control Panel:
- Open the Control Panel window on your computer.
- Locate the Programs & Features option and click the Uninstall a Program command line.
- Now, the Applications window will open.
- Locate and select the ESET antivirus application.
- Click the Uninstall button followed by OK.
- After completing the uninstallation process, restart your Windows computer.
Uninstall the ESET antivirus application on your Mac computer:
Using the antivirus removal tool:
- The ESET antivirus application offers its own removal tool. To find and use it, follow the instructions given below.
- Open the Applications folder on your Mac computer.
- Locate and right-click on the ESET application.
- Select the Show Package Contents option.
- Open the Helpers subfolder.
- The uninstaller tool for the ESET antivirus application will be displayed in this window.
- Open it and click the Uninstall button displayed on the screen.
- Perform the on-screen instructions.
- Contact us to get remote assistance on how To Remove Eset Antivirus Completely