How To Remove RING Doorbell?
How To Remove Ring Doorbell ?
The Ring Doorbell is a smart device that provides security service at your doorstep. When you want to shift the Doorbell’s position, or you want to stop using the brand, there is a need to remove the Doorbell. The below steps help you to remove Ring Doorbell from the wall.
- Make sure to cut down the electrical connection for the room or building for which you have to remove the Doorbell.
- Find the screwdriver in the product box of the Ring Doorbell provided during the purchase.
- Now, unscrew the security screw on the front side of the Doorbell, which secures the Doorbell to the wall.
- The Doorbell unfixes from the wall, then loosen the screws at the back of the Ring Doorbell and remove both wire extenders from the screws.
- Following that, the Doorbell detaches from the wire connection. Now, tighten the screws at the back of the Doorbell.
- If you had installed the Doorbell on a concrete or brick wall and used plastic anchors to mount the Doorbell on the wall, then unscrew the screws and pull out the plastic anchors.
- If you had used mounting tape to attach the Ring Doorbell to the wall, use the non-sharp side of a lever to separate the Doorbell from the wall slowly.
- Unscrew the bracket from the wall without touching the diode and remove it from the wall.
Ring Doorbell power adapter:
- Maintain the power turned off till the power adapter of the Doorbell is also removed.
- Go to the internal Doorbell set and take out the cover of the set.
- Gently remove the power adapter that is stuck using adhesive foam to the side of the internal set.
- Use a screwdriver to unscrew the two screws, which was holding the wire connectors of the power adapter.
- Detach the Doorbell power adapter and then tighten the screws in the internal kit.
- You can contact our technical experts if you have no idea about how to remove Ring Doorbell.