How To Reset Amazon Fire Stick Account?
To know how to reset your Amazon Fire Stick account, refer to the simple instructions given on this web page.
This method intends to reset the Reset Amazon Fire Stick Account to its factory default settings by navigating through the settings menu.
- Go to the Amazon Fire Stick device and then navigate to Settings - > Device.
- Search for the Reset to Factory Defaults option and select it.
- If you have set a PIN, you have to enter it when prompted.
- When you see the Reset to Factory Defaults dialog box on the screen, select the Reset option.
- This will reset the Amazon Fire Stick device to the default factory settings.
This method makes use of the button on the Fire Stick remote to reset it to the factory default settings.
- If required, you can remove the external storage device connected to the Amazon Fire Stick device.
- On the TV remote, hold the Back button and the right side of the navigation circle simultaneously.
- You will see the Continue and Cancel options on the TV screen.
- If you select the Continue option, the Amazon Fire Stick device has been reset to the default settings.
- If you do not choose any of the options, the reset process will take place automatically after few seconds.
Resetting the Amazon Fire Stick device will delete all the account information. Also, the downloaded content on the Fire Stick device will be lost.