How To Reset Amazon Fire Stick Remote?
The Amazon Fire Stick is a streaming device that is quite similar to streaming services like Hulu. The Fire Stick uses a remote that is quite similar to the remotes you use for your TV. However, the functionalities are quite different compared to that of a normal remote.Since we are dealing with how to reset the Amazon Fire Stick remote, you must be facing some issues with the device, obviously. There are issues as to why you are facing problems with the Fire Stick remote. Some causes are battery issues, pairing issues, the distance between the remote and the Fire Stick, obstruction between the devices, compatibility, and damage.The best solution for all these problems is to simply reset the Amazon Fire Stick remote. Before performing the reset, check if your remote is going through issues like the ones mentioned earlier in this article. Let us see how to Reset Amazon Fire Stick Remote.
Here are the steps to reset the Amazon Fire Stick remote.
- Make sure your TV is turned on.
- Unplug the Fire TV dongle from the USB port of the TV.
- On the remote, press and hold the Left button and the Menu button at the same time. Keep the buttons on hold for 10-12 seconds.
- Release the buttons and wait for 5 seconds.
- Now, remove the batteries from the remote.
- Plug the Fire TV dongle back into the USB port of the TV.
- Put the batteries back into the Fire Stick remote and press the Home button.
- Your Fire Stick remote should be paired automatically. If it's not paired automatically, press and hold the Home button for about 10 seconds.
- The lights on the remote will start blinking. Once the blinking stops, you will see the menu on your TV screen. Now we have seen how to Reset Amazon Fire Stick Remote.
Carry out the steps as described in this article, and you can easily reset your Amazon Fire Stick remote. If you have any issues regarding the same, click the Call button on this page. Our Tech Support team will assist you through the steps to fix the issues.