How To Reset ARLO PRO 2 Base Station?
How To Reset Arlo Pro 2 Base Station ?
To reset Arlo Pro 2 Base Station, read the simple instructions given below and proceed with the same.
- Before you begin the reset process, get a pen or paperclip.
- Locate the Reset icon at the back of the Arlo Pro 2 Base Station device and hold it down using the paperclip or pen for about 10 seconds.
- After 10 seconds, release the Reset button.
- Wait for the reset process to complete.
- Once the Arlo Pro 2 Base Station device is reset, check if the LED lights on the front of it are flashing in amber.
- Wait for the amber lights to stop flash.
- After that, the Arlo Pro 2 Base Station device goes through the reboot process and wait for it to complete.
- Once it is done, the Power & Internet LED’s on the Arlo Pro 2 Base Station will turn into solid green.
- Now, re-configure the Arlo Pro 2 Base Station device as per your need.
- You can contact our technical experts if you have no idea about how to Reset ARLO PRO 2 Base Station.