How to reset HP OfficeJet pro 8720
HP OfficeJet Pro 8720 is an All-in-One printer that enables you to print, scan, copy and fax. The device helps to satisfy modern office demands, and it is compact so that it never occupies much space. HP OfficeJet Pro 8720 helps you stay productive by delivering stable performance and reducing the user's effort. You can enjoy printing from any place by enabling using a wireless network. The device may sometimes go through some technical issues, and it is better to resolve the issue by performing a reset. Resetting the device helps resolve the issue and work smoothly. Let us see how to reset HP OfficeJet pro 8720.
Steps to reset HP OfficeJet Pro 8720
- Make sure that the printer is connected to the power outlet and is turned on.
- If any error occurs on the PC, try resetting the printer and accessing it.
- To locate the Reset menu on the printer control panel, touch the back button on the printer four or five times until the Support menu appears on the printer screen.
- Select the Service menu from the list and search and locate the Reset option on the Service menu.
- After choosing the Reset option, tap Ok.
- You can see different types of reset options available such as Partial reset, Semi –Full reset, etc.
- Choose the type of reset you want to perform and tap Ok.
- If your printer is inaccessible and stops working, try a full reset and wait for a few minutes until the printer gets switched off.
- Turn the HP OfficeJet Pro 8720 printer on after a few minutes and make sure no such error or faults occur on the printer.
What if the printer gets stuck and is not accessible
- Turn off the Power button on the HP OfficeJet Pro printer and disconnect the power cord from it.
- Let the printer rest for a few minutes. Now, try reconnecting the power cord to the printer's rear side and make sure the printer works.