How To Reset My Hp Envy 4500 Printer?
Resetting your printer will restore all the printer settings to the factory defaults. By reset my HP envy 4500 printer, you can solve several issues with it. There are several types of resets, and here we shall see Power reset and network settings reset.
- Check if the power cord is firmly connected between the HP Envy 4500 printer and a wall outlet.
- Power up the HP printer.
- With the HP printer turned on, remove the power cord from the printer.
- Also, disconnect the power cord from the wall outlet.
- After an interval of 15 seconds, establish a connection between the HP printer and the wall outlet using the power cord.
- The HP printer turns on itself.
- If it does not, press the Power button on the control panel to power up the HP Envy 4500 printer.
- Reset my HP envy 4500 printer can be done mostly to troubleshoot the printer problems.
- Wait for a minute and then check if the issue has been resolved.
Restoring network settings
To know how to restore network settings to default settings on the HP Envy 4500 printer, refer to the step-by-step guidelines provided on this web page for reset my HP envy 4500 printer and solve network resetting issue.
- On the HP Envy 4500 printer’s control panel, press the Wireless button.
- Now, you will see the Wireless Status menu on the printer’s display panel.
- Navigate to the Wireless Settings menu and select the Restore Defaults option.
- If prompted, select the same to confirm.
- This will reset all the network settings on the HP Envy 4500 printer to default.
- If you have disabled the usage information function, you cannot enable it again without resetting the printer.
If you have any doubts about how to reset my HP envy 4500 printer, click the Call button available on this web page, and our support members provide technical assistance in resolving your doubts.