How To Reset Simplisafe Doorbell Camera?
Steps For Reset Simplisafe Doorbell Camera
The reset Simplisafe doorbell camera is a real-time home security system with built-in cellular and wireless connection. It has a 24/7 alarm monitoring. It is also enabled to alert emergency services in case of an intruder alert.
There are times when the Simplisafe doorbell camera malfunctions or connection error appears.
- You might experience difficulties in the re-installation of the SimpliSafe doorbell camera, which means you have to perform a reset.
- Some other cases that need the Simplisafe doorbell camera to be reset are:
- The doorbell might be disconnected.
- You might have deleted the mobile app for SimpliSafe.
- The doorbell might not send any notifications in case of motion detection during night vision mode.
Here are some common ways to reset your Simplisafe doorbell camera
- Unmount the camera from it’s fixed position in your house.
- Plug in an Android charger to the camera system.
- Right above the charger shot, you will see a massive Reset button.
- Hold the Reset button using a paper clip or a safety pin for about 20 seconds until the LED color changes to yellow.
- Once you release the button, the LED color on the SimpliSafe doorbell camera will change from yellow to white.
- Once the color turns white, the soft reset is initiated.
- You can mount the camera back into the bracket and apply necessary changes like pairing with your mobile SimpliSafe application while you done the reset SimpliSafe doorbell.