How To Reset TP Link Wifi Extender?
There will be some situations where you will have to factory reset your Wi-Fi extender. There are a few steps that need to be followed in order to reset your Wi-Fi extender to its factory defaults. Let us now look into how To Reset Tp Link Wifi Extender.
You might need to resort to the factory reset option if you are going to perform the following activities:
- If you are going to sell or give away your Wi-Fi extender.
- In case you suspect that the extender is not configured correctly.
Note: We are going to reset the TP-Link AC 750 Wi-Fi extender through its physical reset switch.
You will find this reset switch at the bottom of the extender.
- First, plug your TP-Link AC 750 Wi-Fi extender into an electrical outlet.
- Next, turn on the Wi-Fi extender.
- Now, you will find that the extender’s wireless signal and also the 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz channels are enabled.
- Locate the reset switch that is provided at the bottom of the extender.
- Get hold of a reset tool and use it to press and hold down the reset switch. You have to do this for just 2 to 3 seconds.
- Before all the indicator lights (except the power light) go out, the range indicator light will turn green. This status indicates that the factory reset cycle of your extender has begun.
- Now, you have to wait for a minute. During this time, only the power indicator light will be enabled.
- When the factory reset cycle of your extender nears completion, the 2.4 GHz and the 5 GHz indicator lights will flash in red briefly.
- After a few seconds, both the 2.4 GHz and the 5 GHz indicator lights will turn off. The power and the wireless signal indicator lights will turn on.
- Now, you can be sure that the TP-Link Wi-Fi extender has been reset to its factory defaults.
- To get remote assistance on how To Reset Tp Link Wifi Extender, contact us.