How To Scan Documents Securely Using Canon Uniflow Online?
With UniFLOW Online, Canon imageRunner Advance printer users are allowed to scan documents directly from their device. You can learn how to scan documents securely using Canon uniFLOW Online from this page. The lean and intuitive user interface with the secure Scan to Myself and Scan to Google Drive features can bring immediate gains in productivity. Reach us to learn more.
- Turn on your Canon printer and make sure that you have connected it to a stable power supply.
- Clear the document path and ensure that it is clean.
- Connect the printer and computer to your local wireless network.
- Verify and ensure that you have completed the basic printer configuration.
- Also, check if you have installed the printer software (including uniFLOW) on your computer.
- Next, get prepared with a proximity card or PIN code to gain device access.
- Configure your cloud account (Google Drive) on the printer control panel.
Hope you are done with the preparation. Ready to learn how to scan documents securely using Canon uniFLOW Online? Keep reading the instructions.
Scan Using Canon Uniflow Online
- With the Canon printer turned on, load the original document you want to scan into the document feeder or keep it on the scanner glass.
- Go to the printer control panel and touch the Scan icon from the main menu.
- Pick either the Scan to Google Drive or Scan to Myself option.
- Touch the Start button to start scanning your document.
- Once the original document is scanned, you will be able to preview the image on the control panel.
- Specify the required scan settings.
- Tap Next and check if the scanned document is available on your computer.
Hope you have learned how to scan documents securely using Canon uniflow Online. For further queries and assistance, reach our technical experts through the call option provided on this page. We ensure a quick response.