How To Scan HP Envy 4520?
HP ENVY 4520 is a multi-purpose Inkjet printer. It is suitable for home and small office use. This printer comes with a built-in flatbed scanner, which enables you to scan or copy any type of document. But, to scan from your computer, you need to download and install the relevant driver that supports your devices. The HP driver will enable you to scan directly from both your Windows and Mac computers. So, if you are how to scan HP envy 4520, execute the steps provided on this page.
Scan Using HP Envy 4520 Printer’s Control Panel
- First, switch on your printer, if it is turned off.
- Next, open the scanner lid of the printer.
- Load the document with the scan side facing down the scanner glass.
- Close the scanner lid.
- Now, tap on the Scan option on your printer’s home screen.
- If you select the Scan to Computer option, choose the computer from the available list.
- Now, you need to pick the type of scan you wish to perform.
- Tap the OK button on the printer screen.
- The HP ENVY 4520 printer will start scanning the placed document.
Scan From Your Computer
Enable HP Envy 4520 Scan To Computer (windows)
- Before you start scanning, ensure you have completely installed the printer and the scanner software on your computer.
- Ensure to turn on your HP ENVY 4520 printer and connect it to your computer. Continue to reading the following steps to know how to scan hp envy 4520.
- On the computer, launch the HP printer software.
- Go to the Print, Scan & Fax tab at the top of your window.
- Click on the Scan option and then pick Manage Scan to Computer.
- Click on the Enable button.
- Now, you can start to scan your document or photo from your computer.
Scanning A Document Or Photo (windows)
- First, lift the scanner lid and load the document with the scan side facing down on the scanner glass.
- Close the scanner lid of the printer.
- Click on the Start menu on your computer and navigate to the HP software.
- Select the Print, Scan & Fax option at the top of your window.
- Next, click on the Scan tab at the top of the window.
- Focus on the Scan a Document or Photo option. Click on it.
- Go ahead and pick the type of scan hp envy 4520 you want and click on the Scan button.
- The HP ENVY 4520 printer will start to scan the document.
Enable HP Envy 4520 Scan To Computer (mac)
- First, connect your HP ENVY 4520 printer and Mac computer to the same network.
- Open HP Utility on your Mac computer.
- Select the Scan to Computer option below Scan Settings.
- Confirm that the Enable Scan to Computer option is selected.
- Now, you can start to scan the document or photo with your printer.
Scanning A Document Or Photo (mac)
- First, open the scanner lid.
- Next, you need to load the document on the printer’s scanner glass.
- Once done, close the scanner lid.
- Next, you need to open the Applications folder on your Mac computer.
- Launch the HP Easy Scan application. Next, click on the Scan button.
- Here, choose the type of scan and follow the on-screen prompts to start the scanning process.
- Your printer will now begin the scanning process.
You can complete the scanning process with your HP ENVY 4520 printer by following the above procedures.
In case you have any other queries like How To Scan HP Envy 4520, contact our technical experts using the Call button on this page.Contact Us