How To Scan On Hp Envy Pro 6452?
The HP Envy Pro 6452 printer uses the CIS technology to perform the scan operation. Once you have set up your HP Envy Pro 6452 printer, you can perform any printer-related operations. On this page, we’ll show you how to scan on HP envy pro 6452 printer.
For mac :
You can scan a document from your HP Envy Pro 6452 printer to a Mac computer using HP Easy Scan, HP Smart, or Apple Image Capture. The steps to scan using the HP Easy Scan tool are given below.
- First, make sure that your printer and the computer are connected to the same network.
- Now, on your Mac computer, open Finder and then select the Applications option followed by HP Easy Scan.
- If you’re prompted to update HP Easy Scan, update it.
- On the HP Easy Scan dialog box, select your printer from the Scanner drop-down menu or follow the steps to know how to scan on HP envy pro 6452.
- Now, set the scan preferences as required.
- Click the Done button.
- Place the original document you wish to scan on the printer’s scanner glass or in the document feeder.
- Now, click the Scan button on the HP Easy Scan screen.
- Perform the prompts displayed to complete the scanning process.
- Make sure that you have installed the HP Scan software on your Windows computer.
- If not, install the latest version of HP Scan.
- Now, open the HP Scan application.
- Select your printer and set other scan preferences.
- Load the document you want to scan on the scanner glass or in the document feeder.
- Click the Scan button on the HP Scan window.
- Now, your printer will start to scan the document.
- Once the document has been scanned, a preview of it will be displayed on the HP Scan window.
- Click the Add pages icon to scan more pages.
- To finish the scan, click the Save or Send button.
Contact us if you need remote assistance to know how to scan on HP envy pro 6452?