How To Set Up Amazon Fire Stick?
The guidelines to set up the Amazon Fire Stick device are provided on our web page.
Set Up Amazon Fire Stick Hardware connection:
- Get a cable and connect it between a power adapter and the Amazon Fire Stick device.
- Connect the power adapter to the power source.
- Plug the Amazon Fire Stick device into the HDMI port of the TV.
- Make sure to insert both the batteries into the remote.
- Now, the remote pairs with the Amazon Fire Stick device automatically.
- Otherwise, hold the Home button for 10 seconds.
- To locate the HDMI signal, press the Source button on the TV remote.
- Once done, you have to connect the Amazon Fire Stick device to Wi-Fi as per the step-by-step instructions mentioned here.
- Now, press the Home button on the TV remote and use the directional keys to select the Settings option followed by the Network option.
- The Amazon Fire Stick device will scan for a network automatically.
- Choose your network SSID using the TV remote.
- If your network SSID is not displayed on the screen, select the Rescan option at the bottom.
- This will display the nearby networks.
- Note: If the preferred network is hidden, select the Join Other Network option and then manually enter the network name and the password.
- Once done with selecting the network name, type the security key or password of your wireless router
- Select the Connect option at the lower-right corner using the TV remote.
- If the Fire Stick device is connected successfully, the Connected message will be displayed below the network name.
- You can return to the main screen by pressing the Home button on the TV remote.
- Make sure to register Fire Stick with your Amazon account. We have now seen how to Set Up Amazon Fire Stick.