How To Set Up Amazon Smart Air Quality Monitor
The air we inhale determines our overall health. Amazon Smart Air Quality Monitor can help you know the exact quality of the air you breathe. Hourly, daily, and weekly graph measurements can help you understand your environment better. When you connect your Amazon Smart Air Quality Monitor to the Alexa application, it will show you the indoor air pollutants. It also gives you a few suggestions to reduce them.If you have recently purchased Amazon Smart Air Quality Monitor, read this article to know the procedure for setting it up.
Steps For Amazon Smart Air Quality Monitor
- Unpack your product and take out the included items.
- Your Amazon Smart Air Quality Monitor includes a power outlet, adapter, and quick setup guide.
- Discard all the protective materials and ensure that you have received every component without damage.
- Place your Air Quality Monitor in an area with good airflow and make sure not to obstruct the air intake vent of your device.
- Keeping your device away from direct sunlight is always advisable as it may affect the optimal sensor readings. Also, make sure not to place your device near AC/heater air vents.
- Connect the power cord to a power outlet and your device. Press the multifunction button at the back of your device for 5 to 10 seconds.
- Now, the LED will start blinking in blue and purple.
- To set up your device, get the Alexa app; you can get it from Play Store or App Store.
- On your smartphone, open the Alexa app and log in with your credentials.
- Tap More> Add a Device> Air Quality Monitor.
- When prompted, scan the QR code of your Air Quality monitor. You can locate the QR code in the quick start guide and at the bottom of your device.
- Proceed with the instructions on the screen and set up your device.
- It takes around 7 minutes for the initial calibration.
- The Amazon Smart Air Quality monitor takes up to 2 days to get accustomed to your environment.
- From now on, you can check your indoor air quality from the Alexa app. You can also see the latest temperature and humidity percentage on the indoor air quality dashboard.
- Whenever you disconnect your device from the power outlet, it will take 7 minutes to calibrate again.
In this manner, you should know hoe to set up Amazon Smart Air Quality monitor.