How To Set Up And Use Apple Homepod Mini On Ipad?
Apple HomePod Mini is the ultimate smart speaker that works effortlessly with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch. The HomePod Mini has limited controls, and it doesn't have a display. This device doesn't support Bluetooth audio streaming. It only uses Bluetooth during the setup process. Let us see how to Set Up And Use Apple Homepod Mini On Ipad
APPLE HOMEPOD MINI SETUP ON IPAD:
- First, connect the HomePod Mini using the power adapter or any compatible USB power source and wait for some time to turn it on.
- Next, unlock your iPad and hold it near the HomePod Mini.
- Now, your iPad will take some time to recognize the HomePod Mini.
- Next, tap on the Setup option.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to set up.
- You need to wait to finish the HomePod Mini setup process.
- If your iPad doesn't recognize the HomePod Mini, you can manually set it up.
- Now, launch the Home app.
- Tap on the Add icon and Add Accessory option.
- Next, tap on the Don't Have a Code or Can't Scan at the bottom option.
- Select the HomePod option on the screen.
- Do the on-screen instructions to finish the setup.
You can complete the HomePod Mini setup on your iPad by following the above instructions.
USE APPLE HOMEPOD MINI WITH TOUCH CONTROLS:
- After completing the setup, tap on the top of the HomePod screen to play, pause, or adjust the volume.
- Tap again on the top of the HomePod to resume.
- To activate Siri, tap and hold on top of the HomePod.
- Double-tap the top of the HomePod to go to the next track
- Triple-tap the top of the HomePod to go to the previous track. This control works when you listen to a playlist or an album.
- To dismiss the alarm, tap anywhere on top of the HomePod.
- If you turn on the VoiceOver feature, the control requires an extra tap.
Now we have learned how to Set Up And Use Apple Homepod Mini On Ipad.