How To Set Up Arlo Home Security System
How To Set Up Arlo Home Security System?
Connect the Arlo system to the power source using a power cable. The Arlo application is compatible with both Android and iOS devices. The procedure to install or set up the Arlo home security system is provided on this web page.
Arlo security system setup
- Open the installed Arlo application on your mobile phone.
- Tap the Add Device option and select the Arlo Wire-Free option.
- When you see the Connectivity Option screen, select the Base Station option.
- Now, the Sync Cameras screen will open.
- Bring the Arlo camera nearer to the Arlo base station.
Arlo Application Installation
Android mobile phone:
- Go to the Google Play Store application on your Android mobile, search for the Arlo application, and select its icon from the search result.
- Tap the Install option to install the Arlo application.
- Tap the App Store icon to launch its main interface on the screen.
- Type the Arlo application in the search bar and touch its icon from the displayed search result.
- Once you tap the Get option, the Arlo application will be installed on the iPhone.
Note: The distance between the Arlo camera and base station should be within 1 - 3 feet.
- On your mobile phone, tap the Continue option.
- Press and hold the Sync button for 2 seconds on the Arlo base station.
- Wait until the Sync LED begins to blink and touch the Continue option on the Sync Cameras screen.
- After pressing the Sync button on the top side of the Arlo camera, hold it for approximately two seconds.
- Now, you will see the blue LED on the Arlo camera.
- Tap the Continue option followed by the Finish option.
- The main interface of the Arlo application will appear on the screen.
- Touch the Play button and check if the Arlo security system setup is successful.