How To Setup Brother MFC-J4335DW
Are you searching for the simple, quick, and correct steps to unbox and set up your Brother MFC-J4335DW printer for the first time? If yes, you have opened the right page to perform it. Continue reading this page to learn how to set up the Brother MFC-J4335DW printer.
Unboxing And Setup
Brother MFC-J4335DW is an all-in-one printer that is ideal for family use. It uses inkjet technology for printing and comes with some great features like the following:
- Revolutionary INKvestment tank technology
- Built-in wireless & Wi-Fi Direct
- Versatile paper handling
- Easy to set up and use
- Works with Alexa and more
The setup process of this printer includes five simple steps, and they are:
- Unpacking the printer
- Loading paper
- Turning on the printer
- Installing the Starter ink cartridges
- Installing the printer software
Now, let’s see the Brother MFC-J4335DW printer setup process in detail.
UNPACKING THE PRINTER
The first step of the Brother printer setup process is unpacking. If you have already unpacked your printer, then skip the following instructions and begin the setup process from “loading paper.”
- Initially, open the product box if you haven’t opened it yet.
- Remove the Starter ink cartridges, user guide, the Brother printer, and the power cord from the box.
- Now, unpack your printer completely. To do so, remove all the packing materials, tapes, and Styrofoam components from the printer.
- After unpacking your printer, place it on a neat and dust-free surface.
Brother Mfc Load Paper
Before beginning this step, prepare the paper type you wish to use on the printer. Make sure that the prepared paper is compatible with your printer.
- Open the input paper tray of your printer.
- Move the guides to the outermost position of the tray.
- Now, fan and load a stack of paper into the tray.
- Check to ensure that the paper is loaded with its print-side facing up.
- Adjust the guides properly.
- Place the input tray back into the printer.
- Now, open the paper support.
Turn On The Brother Printer
Now, turn on your printer and configure the basic settings.
- Connect your Brother MFC-J4335DW printer directly to the AC outlet using its power cord.
- Raise the control panel of your printer.
- Turn on the printer.
- Set the basic settings by following the instructions displayed on the screen.
How To Install Starter Cartridges
- Open your printer’s ink cartridge access door.
- Now, unpack the cartridges and install them in their slots.
- Before installing the black ink cartridge, make sure to shake it 15 times horizontally.
- After installing all the cartridges, close the ink cartridge access door.
- Print the alignment page by following the instructions displayed on your printer screen.
- Once the page is printed, place it on the scanner glass with its print-side facing down and scan it to complete the alignment process.
How To Install Printer Software
The final step of the Brother MFC-J4335DW printer setup is the driver installation.
- Download and run the printer driver file on your computer.
- Select the desired software and the connection type when prompted during the driver installation.
- Install your Brother printer driver by following the instructions displayed on the screen.
Congratulations! Now You know How To Setup Brother MFC-J4335DW process successfully. Contact us to know more about the same.