Nvidia Shield Setup
How To Setup Nvidia Shield Tv ?
Unbox the Nvidia Shield TV from the carton box and check if the following accessories are present:
- Nvidia Shield TV set-top box
- Remote control
- Gaming controller
- Power lead for the set-top box
- USB charging cable for the gaming controller
- Supporting literature
- Connect the Nvidia shield to the television using the HDMI cable.
- Take the HDMI cable and connect one end of it in to the TV and the other end to the Nvidia shield.
- Plug the power adapter to the power socket.
- Now that the initial Nvidia Shield Setup is done, you can turn on the TV to go through the main setup wizard.
- Once the TV is turned on, you can choose the language based on your preference. English will always be the default setting.
- Using the Shield remote, go to the Select button to continue.
- On the next screen, you will be prompted by the device to connect to a wireless network. You can use the remote and make any configurations and then enter the password.
- You will now see the screen prompting you to connect to Google.
- Enter the Google account credentials to have access to applications, music, and video and cloud-based games and other options.
- The device will now run the initialization for a few seconds. In the meantime, click on the checkbox to agree for the Terms & Conditions.
- Using the remote, go to the Nvidia settings and make the necessary configurations that are needed to use the Shield on your TV.
- Navigate to the Display & Sound settings and set on the resolution to 1080p. (Recommended). Also, change the system settings like LED brightness.
- To access the device over a wireless network, navigate to the following options: Storage and reset > Shield storage access > over Local Network.
- In case you are using a NAS drive, you can follow the path: Settings > Storage and Reset > Shield Storage access > Network storage.
To perform Nvidia Shield Setup, contact our technical team by clicking the call button displayed on this screen.