Installing SimpliSafe doorbell camera
How To Install Simplisafe Doorbell Camera ?
The Video Doorbell Pro lets you keep an eye on the front door irrespective of your availability. The SimpliSafe Video Doorbell comes with two-way audio and live streaming, allows you to speak and listen through the doorbell. The doorbell uses advanced motion analytics to detect the approach of cars and other objects. It sends you notifications based on the observed objects. It has a standard subscription that allows you to store recorded footage up to 30 days.
For Installing SimpliSafe doorbell camera, follow the steps given below.
- Shut down the power to your doorbell at the circuit breaker.
- Try turning off each switch to see if the doorbell rings.
- Unscrew the existing doorbell and unwind the wires at the back by loosening the screws.
- Make sure to hold on to the wire, so they do not fall back into the wall.
- Now that the old doorbell is out, it is time to install the SimpliSafe doorbell camera.
- Place the mounting bracket and bring the wires inside.
- If the surface is a stone or a brick, drill holes in the required part where the bell will be tightly screwed.
- Now, screw in the mounting bracket to the wall.
- Open the terminal screws halfway and connect the wires in the bracket.
- Tighten the screws.
- Now, take the doorbell body and push it against the bracket and pull it down until you hear it click.
- Now the initial setup is done. Turn on the power in the circuit breaker.
- Test the doorbell (hear a chime).
- Now, set it up with a Wi-Fi connection.
- Download the SimpliSafe app on your smartphone and do a basic setup.
- Wait until your smartphone detects the installed SimpliSafe doorbell.
- Once done, complete the pairing of your SimpliSafe doorbell with your wireless network.
- For remote assistance on Installing SimpliSafe doorbell camera, you can contact our technical support team.